Technology Triumphs at FABTECH 2016
In mid-November, FABTECH 2016, North America’s largest collaboration of technology, equipment and knowledge in the metalforming, fabricating, welding and finishing industries, welcomed to the Las Vegas Convention Center 1500 exhibiting companies and 31,000 attendees from more than 120 countries.
Exhibit space spanned more than 575,000 sq. ft., giving attendees the opportunity to see manufacturing’s latest innovations, interact one-on-one with key vendors and explore industry trends. Hundreds of live product demonstrations showcasing manufacturing’s most cutting-edge equipment and technologies took place daily on the exhibit floor, and MetalForming was there for it all. Here we present some of the new products and technologies spotted; look for more in coming issues.
For more information on FABTECH 2017, taking place in Chicago, IL, Nov. 6-9, 2017, visit www.fabtechexpo.com.
- Realtime Machine-Performance Communication from Equipment to Human
- Robots for Welding, Material Handling and More
- Modular CNC Punch Press Solid-State Laser Cutter
- North American Debut of Amada's New Robotic-Bending System
- Bliss Presses are Back
- Panel Bender Features Automatic Blankholder Adjustment
- Drive and Motion-Control Technology
- Color-Coded, Longer-Lasting Nonwoven Convolute Wheels
- Strip Wiper Cleans Material Prior to Feed, Lubrication
- Welding Workcell Tailored to Large Assemblies
- New Tools to Aid Press-Brake, Punching-Machine Productivity
- Arc-Welding Power Supplies Deliver Advanced Arc Performance, Simple Automation Integration
- Portable, Rapid Carbide Application for Tools and Dies
- Automate a Piranha Ironworker
- Robotic-Tool-Change Systems
- 8- and 10-kW Fiber-Laser Cutting Machine
- Angled Flap Discs for Grinding in Hard-to-Reach Places
Related Enterprise Zones: Automation, Coil Handling, Fabrication, Lubrication, Management, Materials/Coatings, Other Processes, Presses, Quality Control, Rollforming, Safety, Sensing/Electronics, Software, Tool & Die, Training, Welding
There are no comments posted at this time.