Terms and Conditions
MetalForming Magazine provide websites and services subject to the rules published below. These may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you.
If you prefer not to receive cookies on MetalForming Magazine sites, you can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies and refuse the cookie when your browser alerts you to its presence. You can also refuse all cookies by turning them off in your browser.
^ Back to Top
The materials and services on this site are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property laws and any unauthorized use of the materials or services at this site may violate such laws. Except as expressly provided herein, MetalForming Magazine and its suppliers do not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secret information with respect to the materials and services.
Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the information or documents on this site may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of MetalForming Magazine.
This site (excluding linked sites) is controlled by MetalForming Magazine from its offices within the state of Ohio, United States of America. By accessing this site, you and MetalForming Magazine agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, this site shall be governed by the statutes and laws of the State of Ohio, without regard to the conflicts of law's principles thereof. MetalForming Magazine makes no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
You agree to indemnify and hold MetalForming Magazine, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, post to or transmit through this site, your use of this site, your connection to this site, your violation of the rules, or your violation of any rights of another person or entity.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless MetalForming Magazine, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to this site from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these rules (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing this site.
You expressly understand and agree that MetalForming Magazine shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if MetalForming Magazine has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use the site;
- the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the site;
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- statements or conduct of any third party on the site; or
- any other matter relating to the site.
In no event will MetalForming Magazine be liable for:
- any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the service, or any information, or transactions provided on the service, or downloaded from the service, or any delay of such information or service. Even if MetalForming Magazine or its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or
- any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the service and/or materials or information downloaded through the service.
^ Back to Top
We invite you to link to any of our web pages. We do not view this as duplication. Please notify us of the links you establish.
^ Back to Top
Some of the links made available to you through our pages will allow you to leave our websites. Please be aware that the Internet sites available through these links, and the material that you may find there, are not under the control of MetalForming Magazine. Therefore, we cannot and do not make any representation to you about these sites or the materials available there, and the fact that we have made these links available to you is not an endorsement or recommendation to you by MetalForming Magazine of any of these sites or any material found there. MetalForming Magazine is providing these links only as a convenience to you.
^ Back to Top
MetalForming Magazine will, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide MetalForming Magazine's Copyright Agent a Notice containing the following elements:
A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is alleged to have been infringed;
A description of the copyrighted work or works that you claim have been infringed and identification of what material in such work(s) is claimed to be infringing and which you request to be removed or access to which is to be disabled;
A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on a MetalForming Magazine site and the name of that site;
Information sufficient to permit MetalForming Magazine to contact you, such as your physical address, telephone number, and email address;
A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material identified in your Notice in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
A statement by you that the information in your Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
MetalForming Magazine's Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
MetalForming Magazine6363 Oak Tree Blvd.
Independence, OH 44131
Keeping your information safeWe take information security seriously and have policies and procedures in place to ensure the information we hold on you remains safe. We limit who has access to your information and ensure that those who do will keep your information availability restricted and safe.
Personal identification informationWe may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, only if they voluntarily submit such information to us, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site. Users may be asked for name, job title, email address, company name, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information for purchase transactions only. Users may visit our site anonymously.
Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site related activities such as purchasing products and services. You have the right to access, change or request to have your personal information deleted at any time by contacting us in writing. We will comply with your request within 30 days.
Non-personal identification informationWe may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about means of connection to our site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider utilized and other similar information.
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
How we use your informationMetalForming Magazine collects and uses personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience, we may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing, login to our website, etc.
- To process transactions, we may use the information users provide about them when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide that service.
- To send periodic emails to the email address users provide for order processing. We will use the information provided to send information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions or other products and services. If user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or user may contact us directly.
- To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To send you administrative emails about your account, reminders for upcoming events, service changes, or new policies. These updates, changes and notifications are essential for the services that you have selected.
- To prevent users from posting illegal, offensive or objectionable comments on our site.
How we protect your informationWe adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site.
All credit card transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the site and its users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Retention policyWe securely store your information, and hold it for as long as we need to in order provide our services and products to you in accordance with (i) applicable law, or (ii) as long as is set out in any relevant contract you have with us.
We review our retention periods for personal information regularly. If you have not interacted with us in any way, we will generally no longer hold your information after 7 years. We would only keep it for longer than this if law requires us.
Please note that if you ask us to completely remove all information about you, and you subsequently use our products and services later, we will no longer be able to recognize your previous request to not be contacted, which is why we would keep it and suppress it in line with industry standards.
Sharing your personal informationWe may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Storing and transferring data internationallyAs the internet is a global environment, collecting and using your personal information involves the transfer of this information to us, including outside of the European Union. By using our products and services, you acknowledge and agree to your personal information being transferred. We maintain strict policies to ensure all information that is transferred is done so safely and securely.
^ Back to Top
Some of the links made available to you through our pages will allow you to leave our websites.
Users may find advertising or other content on our site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
^ Back to Top
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)Protecting the privacy of children is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
CAN SPAM ActThe CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send the user information to respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to:
- NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
For event registrations: All cancellations must be made in writing. Registration fees are nonrefundable for cancellations received less than seven (7) days prior to the event. Substitutions are welcome at any time. All refunds will be provided by the same payment method used at the time of purchase within seven (7) business days of receiving the cancellation request. MetalForming Magazine reserves the right to amend the program should circumstances warrant such action. In the event of event cancellation, MetalForming Magazine will notify you within seven (7) days of the event date, and will refund registration fees only. Liability for cancellation is specifically limited to the amount of registration fees paid and excludes any incidental or consequential damages. No refunds are permitted for membership dues.
The trademarks, logos and service marks ("marks") displayed on this site are the property of MetalForming Magazine or other third parties. You are not permitted to use the marks without the prior written consent of MetalForming Magazine or such third party which may own the marks. MetalForming Magazine and the MetalForming Magazine logo are trademarks of MetalForming Magazine.
MetalForming Magazine may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review:
- any areas on the site where users transmit or post communications or communicate solely with each other, including but not limited to chat rooms, bulletin boards or other user forums, and
- the content of any such communications.
MetalForming Magazine, however, will have no liability related to the content of any such communications, whether or not arising under the laws of antitrust, copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. MetalForming Magazine also disclaims all liability with respect to the misuse, loss, modification, or unavailability of any materials that are posted to the site by users.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material that would violate any law, including without limitation, laws against copyright infringement. Your access to the site, Technical Forum and/or MemberNet Discussion Areas will be denied for violation of these prohibitions.
- You may not post or transmit any message which is libelous, defamatory or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person.
- You may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program which is indecent, obscene or pornographic.
- You may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program that would violate the property rights of others, including unauthorized copyrighted text, images or programs, trade secrets or other confidential proprietary information, and trademarks or service marks used in an infringing fashion.
- You may not interfere with other users use of the site.
- You may not post or transmit any file which contains viruses, worms, "Trojan horses" or any other contaminating or destructive features.
- You may not post or transmit any message which is harmful, threatening, abusive or hateful. It is not MetalForming Magazine's intent to discourage you from taking controversial positions or expressing vigorously what may be unpopular views; however, MetalForming Magazine reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in cases where the site, Technical Forum and/or MemberNet Discussion Areas are used to disseminate statements which are deeply and widely offensive and/or harmful.
- You may not post or transmit charity requests, petitions for signatures, chain letters or letters relating to pyramid schemes. You may not post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials or any other solicitation of other users of the site, Technical Forum and/or MemberNet Discussion Areas for goods or services except in those areas (e.g., a classified bulletin board) that are designated for such purpose.
- You may not post or list articles which are off-topic according to the description of the group or list or send unsolicited mass e-mailings to people if such e-mail could reasonably be expected to provoke complaints from its recipients.
- You may not use the facilities and capabilities of the site, Technical Forum and/or MemberNet Discussion Areas to conduct any activity or solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of others.
Although MetalForming Magazine has attempted to provide accurate information on its websites, MetalForming Magazine assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. MetalForming Magazine may change the programs or products mentioned at any time without notice. Mention of non-MetalForming Magazine products or services is for information purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation. Except as expressly provided otherwise in a written agreement between you and MetalForming Magazine, all materials and services on this site are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or the warranty of non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, MetalForming Magazine makes no warranty that:
- the services and materials will meet your requirements,
- the services and materials will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the service or materials will be effective, accurate or reliable,
- the quality of any products, services, or information purchased or obtained by you from the site will meet your expectations, and
- any errors in the software obtained from the site will be corrected. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so the above limitations may not apply to you. To the extent permissible, any implied warranties are limited to ninety (90) days.
MetalForming Magazine assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information, documents, software, materials and/or services which are referenced by or linked to this site. References to other corporations, their services and products, are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
In no event shall MetalForming Magazine or its suppliers be liable to you or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not MetalForming Magazine has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of this site or of any website referenced or linked to from this site. Some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
This site contains links to third-party websites that are not under the control of MetalForming Magazine. MetalForming Magazine makes no representations whatsoever about any other website to which you may have access through this site. When you access a non-MetalForming Magazine website, you do so at your own risk and MetalForming Magazine is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice, or statements made on these sites or for the quality of any products or services available on such sites. MetalForming Magazine provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply that MetalForming Magazine endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or uses of such websites.
This site can be accessed from other countries around the world and may contain references to MetalForming Magazine products, services, and programs that have not been announced in your country. These references do not imply that MetalForming Magazine intends to announce such products, services or programs in your country.
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
MetalForming Magazine6363 Oak Tree Blvd.
Independence, OH 44131