Aida Debuts New DSF-N2-AB Series Servo Presses with Aida/Allen-Bradley ControlsOctober 31, 2023
As seen at FABTECH 2023…Aida-America introduced its next generation servo presses, the DSF-N2-AB Series direct-drive, two-point, unitized-frame presses available in 200- and 300-metric-ton models. Some standard features include:
- Exclusive Aida/Allen-Bradley servo control system featuring CompactLogix PLC, GuardLogix control, and Common Industrial Protocol (CIP) safe technology
- Ergonomically designed 12-in. swing-arm-mounted color touchscreen HMI with optical run buttons
- Hand-held step-feed pendant for ease of die setup
- Ample, accessible die space
- Allen-Bradley PowerFlex servo drives with CIP motion
- Eight-channel die protection with both PNP/NPN signals.
See also: Aida-America Corp.
Technologies: Stamping Presses
Dallas Industries Delivers Servo-Feed Line to Challenge Manu...
October 24, 2023
Aida Promotes Toshihiko Suzuki to Global CEO, Appoints Kiyoe...
Thursday, December 7, 2023